msknight

Michelle's corner

Zero Point
Neal Asher
Your Beauty Mark. All You Need to Get the Hair, Makeup, Glow, and Glam.
Dita von Teese
Progress: 208/256 pages

Who am I writing for?

Once a week, I go to the local pub, where I act all social-like and attempt to convince my neighbours that I'm really quite harmless when you get to know me.

I was talking with another of the regulars about the book I've started writing, and he asked me to define my audience. I have to admit that I couldn't answer him.

He hails from the more traditional business world of manufacturing widgets and selling said widgets, to widget using people. Of course, in his position, the successful manufacturer has to understand widget users, and what they want from their widgets.

Personally, I didn't think that his viewpoint translated into the world of books, as different people have different tastes, and those tastes change at differing points in life. But, in for a penny, in for a pound...

So, I thought I'd ask you... my audience... to define yourselves, and what widgets you expect to see on my stall ... if that makes any form of sense.