Michelle's corner

Your Beauty Mark. All You Need to Get the Hair, Makeup, Glow, and Glam.
Dita von Teese
Progress: 208/256 pages

So... what happened?

Everything has been on freeze here. Most of the writing goals I had for the end of the year have gone to pot. Many people are having troubles at this time of year, and I'm no exception.

When on solid ground, you can fly so high that you can travel all of time and space. When that ground underneath your feel feels like sand, then it can be difficult to get the day to day done, because you're always watching to see if you're about to sink.

That's pretty much what's happened here. Also, I don't know when that sand is going to solidify to cement again. Or if I'm going to sink.

I only have statutory holidays this year, so I'm not sure whether I'm going to be able to finish and review the VonTeese book. I certainly won't be writing anything.

Maybe in another few months, I'll be able to fly once more. There's plenty to write about.

Best wishes to all. Hopefully, I'll have something of more substance to contribute soon.