msknight

Michelle's corner

Your Beauty Mark. All You Need to Get the Hair, Makeup, Glow, and Glam.
Dita von Teese
Progress: 208/256 pages

Nearly there

The audio book version of Check Mate is very nearly there. Only a few description details that the publisher has to finish, and then I'll be able to put the direct link out.

This post, however, is to draw attention to the fact that once you purchase an e-book with them, that you get access to all the formats, so once you purchase a book... if you change e-readers later on down the road, you can download in whatever format suits you best. Or just download the lot and have them on-file ready to hand!!! - to my mind, this is much better than buying via a store that has a commercial interest into tying you down to their own format reader with DRM, so that you can't move your rightfully purchased books later on down the line.

In life news... I've been handling a bit of a mare lately, so my reading of books has taken a hit. Hopefully, I'll be able to use this weekend to tidy up and then get back into the groove. I really want to get the Dita Von Teese book finished.