msknight

The Game Believes in You: How Digital Play Can Make Our Kids Smarter
Greg Toppo
Progress: 114/256 pages

Family time

I've been quiet for a while. Things have been emotional here. Many transsexuals end up being ostracised by their families, never to speak or see them again until their passing. I am fortunate. I was invited back, "home," for a family wedding.

Long story short, it went well. It was positive. Still a fair distance between us, so progress will be slow and I was a terrible kid. Although we now know why I did some of the things I did... it doesn't excuse them. I hurt a lot of people, and that kind of crap isn't just wiped off the board.

So... next weekend I have to help a friend move home. After that, I've got to try and get some time off to start recording the audio book of Check Mate. Will have to do some wheeling and dealing to get some time off. And I promise you a video of the set up, some of the decisions I've made, and the first few paragraphs, if not the first chapter.

...just give me a few weeks.