msknight

Michelle's corner

Your Beauty Mark. All You Need to Get the Hair, Makeup, Glow, and Glam.
Dita von Teese
Progress: 208/256 pages

Planning....

Yes, I have books lines up to be written. I grew up in the age of Knight Rider and Airwolf. I actually have the re-recorded sound track to the latter. I might have actually reviewed it on this channel before. If you're as insane as I am, then you can find it here - http://airwolfthemes.com/

Anyway... after I've re-written Companion and Leader, I know what my next book will be, and I have the threads lain out. However, I need to do research. I need to know the effect of flying attack helicopters and jets have on the human body... how it feels to pull G's. I need to know how effective radar is at low heights, and I'm going to have to start researching missile systems.

When I did the weapons research for Check Mate, I was fortunate that the police didn't come knocking at the door. Somehow I fear that looking up ground to air launchers might attract entirely the wrong sort of attention.

But I know where I'm going after the re-writes.  And now... I'm going to bed to let my unconscious brain work on the plot... and the challenge of writing air battles in a way that brings the reader along.

Why the hell do I do this to myself?