msknight

Michelle's corner

Your Beauty Mark. All You Need to Get the Hair, Makeup, Glow, and Glam.
Dita von Teese
Progress: 208/256 pages

Leafmarks going down

A few hours ago, I received the following from leafmarks...

It is with a heavy heart that I have to share this news, but unfortunately Leafmarks will be shutting down on July 1, 2016.

Leafmarks was born out of a passion for books and for the reading community. Since launch, it's received such positive reception from all of you, so I sincerely thank you. A tight community was formed, and readers worldwide were able to discuss books freely and learn about new books organically through word-of-mouth. This was the goal, and I am happy to have been able to provide a service like this even if for a brief amount of time.

I am moving on to a different chapter in my life and as much as I wish to continue to grow Leafmarks, I won't be able to devote all that is needed to do so. While this particular journey comes to an end, the passion for reading and for the community does not. I hope that you have been able to discover books and friends here that will carry on into the future.

The good news is that you are able to download your data into a TSV file so that none of your reviews and ratings are lost. If you'd like to export your data, go to https://www.leafmarks.com/lm/#/import and scroll to the section entitled "Bookshelf Export". You should then be able to see buttons such as "Export File 1" that you can click on, which should open a prompt to download the file to your hard drive.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to email me at jacquie@leafmarks.com.

I cannot thank you enough for the love and support you've offered.

Keep on reading!