msknight

Michelle's corner

Your Beauty Mark. All You Need to Get the Hair, Makeup, Glow, and Glam.
Dita von Teese

Grave nearly done

The editors alterations were inserted in to the main manuscript and were actually sent back to her at 14:12 on Saturday.  I could have loaded on to the Kobo and given another read through before sending to the publisher, but she offered to give another quick through if I could get it to her quickly... so that's what I've done.

The publisher has been alerted that it will be with him very soon, and I also updated him on the next project, GENIE. A good friend in Germany is talking with someone, but they might not speak English, and if that fails then the graphic novel is definitely off the cards. But we'll see.

I think I've found a retailer I like for comics now - http://www.page45.com/ - a bit more expensive than e-bay, but there's something about them, a love of the whole thing. It's as if it is more than a job... it is as if comics is their life. That's the person I want to trade with. They know their comics, and as they get to know me, I'll be able to go to them and say, "I feel like taking a risk..."

For books, I'm still favouring http://www.hive.co.uk/ - Not always more expensive than the rip-off warehouse that shall not be named... but more often than not, a few pounds more expensive, and some books aren't in stock... but they're now my first port of call when looking for a book.