msknight

Michelle's corner

Your Beauty Mark. All You Need to Get the Hair, Makeup, Glow, and Glam.
Dita von Teese

So, what's coming?

The weekend appears to be booked out. Got to finish building a server for a friend, (the physical build, testing the components and installing the Solaris OS is a no-brainer... but getting the directory permissions to behave right when configuring Microsoft-style ACL's to behave across different folders is a real sod of a job, when you don't do it regularly enough to remember the syntax.) and the editor happened to find her way in to our office to use our printer, so I took the chance to have a chat. Hoping to have Grave on Friday... depending if she gets enough seats on the morning trains and doesn't get thrown off again. (in fairness, all the passengers got thrown off the train. In the UK, our railways can grind to a halt thanks to either snow or leaves on the line. Yup.)

Three more comics have been added to the TBR pile, from Grimlock's reviews. Modock Assassin, and the first two of the Deadpool and Cable Split Second mini-series; they're on pre-order as they're not physically released yet. Issue 3 isn't even on pre-order yet but I'm watching for it.

A good friend of mine, Ben Slythe, also got his novel, "Soldier Of The Republic," out in physical copy, so a signed copy dropped on the doormat a few days ago.

Things are ramping up at work and will reach fever pitch in February, and I've still got something like thirteen and a half days on the holiday card which will have to be spent by the end of March. I have a feeling that they aren't going to all get taken. Need to talk with the boss. I'm hoping that come March next year, I might have a life, once more. *sigh*... I know... fat chance in I.T.