msknight

Michelle's corner

Your Beauty Mark. All You Need to Get the Hair, Makeup, Glow, and Glam.
Dita von Teese
Progress: 208/256 pages

GENIE will probably become a book.

I've got to face it. I'm a nobody screaming in a mass of everybodies. Until I'm a somebody, I'll just be a body.

Be kind, I haven't had m first coffee yet.

Work has been stepping up of late, and my body decided to wipe me out last weekend, and cause me to oversleep Mon and Tues morning. Fortunately, when the editor comes back hopefully this week, I'll have the energy to finish Grave this weekend and ship it to the publisher.

I have a week over the seasonal holidays. Mum will want to go places, but I've told her that all I want for this year, is peace and quiet. At that point, I'll transfer GENIE to a book as, doing the sums, there's no chance of it actually getting drawn in a reasonable time frame. No one knows me so, no one's listening. "Oh, another writer. Yeah, leave the sript in the corner on top of the pile. Yes, there's a ladder over there if you need it."

So hopefully, next year will start with a manuscript which is well on the way to completion. We'll see.

Just have to keep on truckin'... but it ain't easy.