msknight

Michelle's corner

Your Beauty Mark. All You Need to Get the Hair, Makeup, Glow, and Glam.
Dita von Teese

Cheaper than Barbados

Occasionally, I wander off in to a world of my own. I've been playing Minecraft for years and even run a server (which has journeyed from Sussex, to the US and now resides in Belgium. Long story, they usually are with me.) In the back you can see a village that I've rescued from the baddies, by surrounding it with fences and bathing it in light. Also, my new home to the left; a funky place of beach trees and glass.

Don't forget you can right-click and view the image for a bigger picture if you want.

The bit at the front is a water lift. Saves using "food" every time I jump up. I just let the water carry me up instead.

Last night also saw me start to work on the feedback received on Grave. A character needed a bit of description and things have been switched around for the insertion of a new chapter. I've got the opening paragraphs down and I'm letting the characters mull in my head for a short while.

While they do that, I'll be staying away from the PC for a bit. Got to let my eyes rest, and there's other work to be done anyway. Food, housework, that sort of thing. I might be able to catch up on social media sometime tonight ... depending. Need to get a pick enchanted to +3 luck...