msknight

Michelle's corner

Your Beauty Mark. All You Need to Get the Hair, Makeup, Glow, and Glam.
Dita von Teese
Progress: 208/256 pages

Gearing up

It's Sunday. 5:30am. The weather report is bad for today, so I'm going to crack on with some writing. "To The Grave," is now roughly at 21,000 and this will be mostly a writing day. I'm going to try and document it for you.

I've been up a little over an hour, already had my bran flakes and I'm sitting here, nursing a tea. When I've finished that, I've got to take my medication and then I'll probably return to bed for an hour or two and try and snooze until Mum gets up.

There is a small list of things to be done also, namely spray the attic with insecticide and I've got to record a YouTube video for someone else's channel. I've also got to try and unwind as it's back to work tomorrow.

There is crap going on in the village to contend with. Sites have got to be selected for new housing, and it seems that a bunch of NIMBY's are on the council; having taken prime sites near to where they live, off the map. There was quite a dust up yesterday and its not over yet. I think there is potential for the criminal offence of Misconduct In Public Office here. Time will tell, however. This is just the start of it.

So, here I am, trying to plan the day. Mostly writing, with spots of disturbance and relaxation.