msknight

Michelle's corner

Your Beauty Mark. All You Need to Get the Hair, Makeup, Glow, and Glam.
Dita von Teese

When information helps

Books change us. They help us, they give us escapism and "The Companion" is no different. I'll show you WHY I'm so enthused by my series.

The feedback I've been getting.

From one person in Germany, on their Facebook channel ...

Some of you may wonder what has inspired me not only to submit to my partner, but also to write about it on this Facebook page. And the short version is: A book.

I had been more or less active in BDSM in the past, but never fully embraced the lifestyle, mostly because I was unsure what it held in store for me. And then a friend asked me to review a book she had written, weaving a story out of her own experiences, only spicing it up with a bit of fiction here and there. And that book resonated with me so much. It explained so many of my own desires and needs.

Forget 50 Shades. If you want the real thing, try this one:

And from personal correspondence from someone in the US ...

My book is helping people to open the door to things they have wanted to do, but couldn't get a grip on. For others, it has allowed them to understand the realities and has let the proverbial penny drop in their head ... and then they've understood what all the fuss is about.

Of course I'm passionate about my series ... it is literally changing peoples lives for the better. Do you know how that's making me feel?