msknight

Michelle's corner

Your Beauty Mark. All You Need to Get the Hair, Makeup, Glow, and Glam.
Dita von Teese
The Shepherd's Crown
Terry Pratchett
Progress: 115/352 pages

The casual read project begins

I've started my project to create a casual read, and document my thought processes and creation path. Check-back time is roughly once a month for this, as it will be a slow one.

The web site hosting this is still under construction; I'm still coding it and mucking around with the style sheets, so be warned of the overhanging coding and mind your head ... http://msknight.co.uk/behind-02.html

Am I scared of doing this? Opening my secrets? No. For one reason, they're not secrets. Secondly, as I explain ... "Take the worlds finest chefs. All the flavours they have to play with have been in nature since the beginning of time. It is what they do to the ingredients, how they combine them, how they present them ... which makes them tickle the pallet and warm the soul. That is the true skill of a chef. And that is the skill of an artful writer. It has all been done before ... like a well known comedian says, "It's how you tell 'em!""