msknight

Michelle's corner

When someone enjoys the journey...

Someone who has just finished the BDSM series, reported that they enjoyed it. Knowing my history and that it's based on my life experiences gave them an extra connection and even though some of the twists and turns were darker rather than lighter... they enjoyed the journey.

I might actually write another book on this subject... but based on a more real life couple. That, however, would be several years down the line. I've met enough people and seen their relationships start, form, develop and end, as well as the relationships that I've been in myself, to be able to write a solid and truthful story. But I'm not going to make the same mistake twice... I'm going to nurture my abilities as a writer first.

This year has been a year of having to dot I's, cross T's and I've been doing a little photography and web design to supplement the old bank balance. As a result, there hasn't been the space for any real creative energy. And there's little chance of that changing throughout the rest of 2018.

But overall, I'm looking forward to returning to the creative process when things clear up.