msknight

Michelle's corner

Your Beauty Mark. All You Need to Get the Hair, Makeup, Glow, and Glam.
Dita von Teese
Progress: 208/256 pages

Widen your book shopping

One thing that has united readers throughout the ages, is the fight against censorship of works. It won't surprise you to learn that this is still happening, but this time, at a level where you're very unlikely to hear about it.

To cut a long story short, the conversation between the platform (no prizes for guessing which one) and the publisher goes something like this.

PLATFORM - Some of your books have misleading meta data, so you've got 48 hours to clear this up, or we're suspending your account.

PUBLISHER - Which ones?

PLATFORM - We're not going to tell you.

For your own sake as a reader, take the time to get connected with a number of different platforms. Also, get connected with some of the indie review sites that are out there. Because I'm an author, I'm not going to tell you any specific sites, for obvious reasons... but I will tell you that if you don't widen your source of reading material, then you're walking blindly into an age of censorship by the corporates.