msknight

Michelle's corner

Your Beauty Mark. All You Need to Get the Hair, Makeup, Glow, and Glam.
Dita von Teese
Progress: 208/256 pages

Any questions?

Well, here we are. It's just you and me. Well, 139 of you and me, at the moment!

I know I've lived an unconventional life so far.  I'm transsexual, worked in Europe, have my heart in BDSM even though I'm not currently living it, done a chunk of creative stuff with my life, oh hell, even if I tried to list the things ... I won't even begin to go there.

So ... at the moment I'm a bit torn. One of my friends is in the US right now, about to get married on Saturday. Another of my friends is in the US and tonight, he becomes homeless. In fact, as I write this, I believe he is in a taxi heading down town to find a shelter.

I thought I'd take a week off and use the opportunity to answer your questions. My life, BDSM, dungeons, transsexuality, IT, photography, music, writing, humour, me ... just ask.

It's good to have a two-way sometimes. I learn as much about you, as you learn about me. I find out what you want to know, and that helps me focus on stuff in future posts. So, let's say that this will last about a week from this post, eh? After all, it will probably take me that long to come to terms with the current events that are going on around me.